BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- Eucerin Anti-Redness Concealing Day Cream SPF25 50mlInstant long-lasting skin comfort a ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate
✓ Hydrating daily serum has a refreshing and invigorating texture that melts into skin.
✓ Leaves skin feeling immediately nourished and moisturised.
✓ Formulated with patented complex Aquagenium™, it helps improve skin's natural moisturising abilities for long-lasting comfort and radiance.
✓ Suitable for all skin types, including very dehydrated, sensitive skin.
✓ Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.
The BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate is a serum that retrains the skin to moisturise itself.
Every day, pollution, stress, cold weather, etc. disrupt the skin's cellular activity. As a result, it becomes dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable and loses its radiance. Developed in the BIODERMA Research laboratories, the Aquagenium biological patent found in Hydrabio Légère retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
How to use BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate:
Apply morning and evening on the face and neck; alone or before the daily care (Hydrabio Cream or Gel Cream).
Excellent makeup base.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, XYLITOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIDECETH-6, DISODIUM EDTA, NIACINAMIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HEXYLDECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 568]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is an excellent hyaluronic acid serum: gentle, effective at boosting hydration, with a nice texture. It doesn't dry sticky or pill, it gets
- This leaves your skin glowing, and it's perfect for the summer, and if you have normal skin for the winter. I use it morning and night, leaves me
- I have used many different hydrating products and serums, both high and low end in terms of brands and this is one of the best. Pleasant smell, light,