Bioderma Photoderm Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 390mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Daily Day Care 50mlThe patented Sphingo-lipid, precurs ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying F ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
Bioderma Photoderm Spray SPF50+:
- Hydrates the skin and absorbs rapidly.
- Provides both UVA and UVB protection from the sun.
- Please note we can only ship Bioderma to countries within the EU.
Bioderma Photoderm Spray is a maximum photoprotection spray that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Find Out More: Bioderma Photoderm Suncare Range
Bioderma’s sun care solution: Photoderm, a full range of suncare products for all types of skin and sensitivity to the sun. Prevention of skin reactions including allergies to the sun or chemical filters, sun protection for sensitive skin, sunscreen for children or babies, specific sun protection for oily to acne-prone skin, dry skin or hyperpigmented skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI518]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great spray on and dries in quickly.
- Good product, exactly what I was looking for.
- Excellent and nice to apply.
- very effective
- I was looking for fragrance free spf 50 that doesn't leave white cast on my dark toned skin and this sunscreen does exactly that, very pleased wi
- This really works for those with skin that burns easily. I used it in blistering sun where I walked all day and no redness or discomfort at all.
- Excellent - been using for years on my neck, chest, forearms, backs of hands throughout my years in Asia and now as an extreme vegetable gardener in t
- Excellent product and delivery.
- Good product
- Works great on very sensitive skin like mine. Highly recommended.