Bioderma Photoderm Spot Cream SPF50+ 30ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Daily Soothing Hydrating Concentrate 100mlIn the lightness of water there is ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlNatural tint, matt-finish sun care ...Special Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 400mlGive skin a deep cleanse with the E ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying C ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imperfections Corrective Gel-Cream SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Imper ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
The Bioderma Photoderm Spot Cream gives very high photoprotection that specifically prevents hyperpigmentation.
Photoderm SPOT contains glabridin: derived from a licorice extract, this molecule is known to biologically inhibit tyrosinase, a key enzyme in melanogenesis. Since melanin production is slowed down, Photoderm SPOT prevents pigmentation marks and the hyperpigmentation of scars.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm SPOT offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 482]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...