BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tabs 30
- Daily use promotes a healthy functioning GI system
- Ease occasional GI discomfort, constipation, gas and bloating
- Support regularity
- Can be chewed, swallowed or allowed to melt in the mouth.
- Tasty Mandarin flavour
Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlLiquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 in a ...£20.39
- Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£20.49
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £20.16 Regular Price £25.20Out of stock
BioGaia Gastrus is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Gastrus (L. reuteri DSM 17938 and L. reuteri ATCC PTA 6475).
Because both strains in L. reuteri Gastrus naturally colonize humans they have a strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans. BioGaia Gastrus has been tested in clinical trials and proven effective and safe.
The product can be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
How to use: 1 chewable tablet per day. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent (isomalt), L. reuteri DSM 17938 and L. reuteri ATCC PTA 6475, fully hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm), flavour enhancer (ascorbic acid), mandarin flavoring and mint flavoring. One tablet consists of a minimum of 200 million live L. reuteri Gastrus.|
|Disclaimer||We try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It helps well with bubbling in the stomach, pleasant tangerine taste.
- The taste is more mint than tangerine, you want to eat a lot, instead of sweets
- It was easier to eat and tastier than the other flavors. Before going to bed one tab a day. As it is a chewable type, you can take it at any time, and
- Not crazy about the added flavoring, would rather have capsules, but I am seeing GI benefits from this probiotic. I have battled a SIBO for several ye
- OK, this is kinda' odd, but I want to share the 'good' of this product; 1st, I've read that it isn't very good as a probiotic
- Great for making your own yoghurt to boost the strength
- Use as a yogurt starter crushed to develop probiotics in combination with Inulin. Great for gut health
- Have been using for the last three months, very happy and would recommend.
- effect immediately felt mood and erections
- I was happy at first, until I read the ingredients: HYDROGENATED OIL is one of them! They should mention that in the description.