BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets 30
Why not try...
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £21.16 Regular Price £26.45
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£23.45
BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets:
- Daily use promotes a healthy functioning GI system
- Ease occasional GI discomfort, constipation, gas and bloating
- Support regularity
- Can be chewed, swallowed or allowed to melt in the mouth.
- Tasty Mandarin flavour
BioGaia Gastrus is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Gastrus (L. reuteri DSM 17938 and L. reuteri ATCC PTA 6475).
Because both strains in L. reuteri Gastrus naturally colonize humans they have a strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans. BioGaia Gastrus has been tested in clinical trials and proven effective and safe.
The product can be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
How to use BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets:
1 chewable tablet per day. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
Bulking agent (isomalt), L. reuteri DSM 17938 and L. reuteri ATCC 6475, fully hydrogenerated vegetable oil (palm), flavour enhancer (ascorbic acid), mandarin flavouring and mint flavouring.
One tablet contains a minimum of 200 million live L. reuteri Gastrus.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects due to the inclusion of sweeteners in the product.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fast delivery an product was fine. Made yoghurt with them so I know the cultures were alive.
- It helps well with bubbling in the stomach, pleasant tangerine taste.
- The taste is more mint than tangerine, you want to eat a lot, instead of sweets
- It was easier to eat and tastier than the other flavors. Before going to bed one tab a day. As it is a chewable type, you can take it at any time, and
- Not crazy about the added flavoring, would rather have capsules, but I am seeing GI benefits from this probiotic. I have battled a SIBO for several ye
- OK, this is kinda' odd, but I want to share the 'good' of this product; 1st, I've read that it isn't very good as a probiotic
- Great for making your own yoghurt to boost the strength
- Use as a yogurt starter crushed to develop probiotics in combination with Inulin. Great for gut health
- Have been using for the last three months, very happy and would recommend.
- effect immediately felt mood and erections
- I was happy at first, until I read the ingredients: HYDROGENATED OIL is one of them! They should mention that in the description.