BioGaia Protectis Chewable Tabs 20
Why not try...
- Terranova Reishi 500mg Vegicaps 50A nutritional supplement made using ...Special Price £10.04 Regular Price £12.55
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlLiquid zinc in a simple water base ...£10.47
BioGaia Protectis tabs is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.
- Probiotic chewable tablets
- One tablet consists of a minimum of 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- Tested in more than 150 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
How to use: 1–2 chewable tablets per day. Use regularly for good gut health or when temporary stomach dis comfort occurs. Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C/77 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent (isomalt), sweetener (xylitol), L. reuteri DSM 17938, palm oil, natural lemon flavoring and flavor enhancer (citric acid). One tablet consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- For our health
- My son takes these everyday because he’s in constant antibiotics and these really help his digestion system, otherwise he gets an upset stomach.
- I had stomach problem which gave me sharp pain like stomach ulcer. I heard that this Reuteri bacteria works on my symptoms and decided to give it ago.