Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Deodorant Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion 150mlMarc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion: ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum Spray 50mlCacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum: ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £34.50Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Sensual Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Bitter Orange, Fleshy Ra ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.50Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Alien Radiant Deodorant Spray 100mlThierry Mugler Alien Radiant Deodor ...Special Price £25.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Deodorant Spray:
- For Him
- Deodorant Spray
- The perfect way to freshen up, adding that luxurious 212 VIP Men scent to your body
This Deodorant Spray is the perfect way to freshen up, adding that luxurious 212 VIP Men scent to your body while keeping you fresh all day With Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men you don't just go to the party. You are the party. 212 VIP Men is the scent of the envied and desired man. He is the life and the soul of any occasion, a sophisticated connoisseur of fun and luxury.
212 VIP Black is an explosively spicy fragrance created to challenge, inspire and own the party. ENERGETIC & SPICY.
212 VIP Black makes you the focus; all eyes are on you. It is sensual and addictive; an elegant aura empowering you to own the party. Enclosed in a mysterious monolithic black bottle, this explosive yet elegant fragrance is the new must-have for any modern influencer.
What does Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black Eau de Parfum smell like?
Contrasting fierce absinthe with smooth lavender brings a confident boldness – a fearless approach – while undertones of dark musk and vanilla make for a seductively smooth execution.
Fragrance Family: Spicy Oriental
- Top: Absinthe, Anise & Fennel
- Middle: Lavender & Leather
- Bottom: Vanilla & Musk
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.