Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 30ml
Top Notes: Berries & Jasmine
Heart Notes: Tuberose & Roasted Tonka Bean
Base Notes: Vetiver
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 50mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Green Apple, ...£52.00
- Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 60mlTop Notes: Mandarin, PeachHeart Not ...£54.50
- Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette 50mlTop Notes: LimoncelloHeart Notes: P ...£50.50
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au the Blanc Eau de Cologne 75mlTop Notes: Tea, Artemisia. He ...£54.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlThe Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bo ...£49.00Out of stock
Intensely seductive, Good Girl Eau de Parfum Suprême reinvents the iconic Good Girl fragrance with a daring new formula. Redefining the emblematic contrast of lights and shadows, it encourages us to connect with our rebellious side.
The Good Girl stiletto, a refined combination of haute couture aesthetics and technical expertise, is taken to glistening new heights with a glamorous black-to-glitter dégradé design.
Redefining the emblematic contrast of lights and shadows, it encourages us to connect with our rebellious side, so that we can embrace all facets of our personality. In the words of Carolina A. Herrera, Creative Director of Beauty “It’s so good to be Bad!”.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Coumarin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Citral, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.