Chloe Body Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette 40mlYves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £45.00
- Lancome O D'Azur Eau de Toilette 75mlLancome O D'Azur Eau de Toilet ...£35.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de ToiletteMarc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toile ...As low as £35.50 Regular Price £46.00
- Esthederm Adaptasun Sensitive Skin Body Lotion Strong 200mlEsthederm Adaptasun Sensitive Skin ...Special Price £38.40 Regular Price £48.00Out of stock
Chloe Body Lotion:
- For Her
- Lightly scent and enrich your skin with Chloé body lotion
- Floral Fragrance Family
Lightly scent and enrich your skin with Chloé body lotion.
Chloé eau de parfum captures the confident individuality of a free spirited woman.
What is the Chloe Shower Gel scent?
Fragrance Family: Floral
- Top notes - Lychee
- Heart notes - Damescena Rose essence
- Base notes - Amber
The scent for women takes the classic rose and ingeniously translates it into a vibrant perfume, intimate and sensual. Chloé Eau de Parfum begins with a combination of floral powdery notes, hints of peony and lychee and springtime freesia. The airy, flirtatious head notes drift away to reveal the richer and more sensual side of the rose. The distinctive character of this unique rose is accompanied by magnolia and lily of the valley, as well as subtle intimations of warm amber and elegant cedarwood.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.