Chloe L'Eau Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal Eau de Parfum 50mlSo Scandal! by Jean Paul Gaultier h ...£57.50
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlSound of the Brave by Diesel was re ...Special Price £57.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Honeysuckle, ...£56.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Violet, Minerals Notes, ...£59.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, O ...£59.00
Top Notes: Rose, Grapefruit, Litchi
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Damask Rose
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Cedar, Amber, Musk
Freedom, lightness and femininity: these are the principles on which Chloe was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago. Today Chloé’s vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances.
An aura delicate as a breath of air. Like the original fragrance, this unique Eau suggests rare elegance and surprising modernity. Free, spontaneous, radiant femininity. Meet L’Eau de Chloé...
The fragrance contains an exceptional concentration of distilled rose water, which gives it a rare refreshing feeling. Light as dew, this chypre rose seems suffused with pure oxygen.
A delicate citrus harmony recalls summer’s luscious ice-cool lemonades. At once spirited and elegant, airy and ethereal, the rose leaves a subtle presence on the skin. Little by little, patchouli appears in sophisticated touches, evoking the luxury and perfection of wearing a flawlessly finished garment.
The fragrance is enclosed in a modern, delicately pleated bottle adorned with a hand-tied ribbon of a soft green hue, echoing the spring freshness of the scent.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.