Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sun Care SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Ti ...£21.00
- Clarins Sun Care Body Gel-in-Oil SPF30 150mlClarins Sun Care Body Gel-in-Oil SP ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF50 50mlPA+++. Protection is one of the mos ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Lancome Soleil Bronzer Smoothing Protective Cream SPF30 50mlLancome Soleil Bronzer Smoothing Pr ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50Out of stock
- Lancaster Oil-Free Milky Fluid SPF50 50mlLancaster Oil-Free Milky Fluid SPF5 ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00
The antioxidant very high-protection skincare for any condition suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive.
- Protects the skin from damage caused by the sun and free radicals for a gorgeous tan. Hydrates.
- Smooth melting texture.
- Dry to the touch and matte finish.
Read More: Best Sunscreens For Your Face 2022
How to use: Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating or drying off. Always remember to wear a hat and sunglasses and avoid hours when the sun peaks (11:00 AM-4:00 PM). Do not expose children under 3.
Senna - This extract is part of the [SunPlantComplex] that helps prevent the visible signs of sun-related aging and dehydration.
Plane Tree - This extract is part of the [SunPlantComplex] that helps prevent the visible signs of sun-related aging and dehydration.
Baobab - This extract is part of the [SunPlantComplex] that helps prevent the visible signs of sun-related aging and dehydration.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. DIBUTYL ADIPATE. DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE. DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE. HOMOSALATE. BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE. ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE. ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. POLYSILICONE-15. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE. CELLULOSE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. DIMETHICONE. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. SILICA. TRIACONTANYL PVP. ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE. MANNITOL. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERIN. POLYSILICONE-11. POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. DISODIUM EDTA. TOCOPHEROL. CYCLODEXTRIN. PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT. CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT. FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. XANTHAN GUM. DEXTRIN. HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA EXTRACT. PHENOXYETHANOL. T-BUTYL ALCOHOL. OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT. PLATANUS OCCIDENTALIS BARK EXTRACT. CITRIC ACID. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM BENZOATE. [S3342B]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Although it’s a small size, the product itself has a lovely smell and soaks into my skin beautifully.
- This Cream stopped my skin from burning which I really liked however it doesn't stop the aging spots and freckles coming out which I thought it w
- It is a very good and light-weight SPF with no white residue. It worked for me (normal/slightly oily skin). The two things for me though are the size
- After using quiet a few different spf as part of my morning routine, it’s hard to find one for my combination skin which doesn’t leave me shiny or
- I loved Clarins facial sun cream- it was simply the best suncream, this one is nowhere near as good as the old one. It is very lightweight and tiny bi