Clarins Ever Matte Mineral Powder Compact
Why not try...
- Lancome Long Time no Shine Loose Powder 15gLancome Long Time no Shine Loose Se ...As low as £29.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Makeup SPF15Moisturising cream foundation infus ...As low as £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Clarins Bronzing Compact✓ Natural sun-kissed glow✓ Buil ...£29.00Out of stock
- Lancome Fix It Forget It Spray 100mlFix your makeup with the Lancome Fi ...£27.00
The Clarins Ever Matte Minera compact powder which effectively controls shine for hours, leaving skin fresh and flawless. Its ultra-fine, comfortable texture evens the complexion with a transparent finish. The "Shine-Stopper" complex combines the benefits of plants and purity of minerals to instantly matify the complexion, control shine and tighten pores. Your complexion is perfectly even, velvety-smooth and looks incredibly beautiful. Make-up hold is improved.
How to use: Apply over the face and neck with the puff or Clarins Powder Brush for a matte complexion and long-lasting make-up. The ultra-fine, silky texture melts into the skin, leaving it naturally velvety-smooth.
Tanaka powder: continuously absorbs excess sebum on the skin surface, restores a soft, velvety feel.
"Light Optimizing +" complex: instantly captures, diffuses and magnifies the light. Fine lines and small imperfections are visibly minimised. The complexion is even and luminous.
Plant Micropatch: keeps skin moisturised, supple and comfortable.
Double protection: against free radicals and pollution.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use these powder over a primer. It goes on easily and does not clog pores. Was a very reasonable price from Landys
- to be honest its ok but i only went for this as there was no loose powder available. I do much prefer the loose powder as gves me a better coverage
- I love this powder, and I have two. I keep one in my handbag. It's brilliant for fixing make-up in the morning and great for touch-ups during the
- I use that powder every day with the new pore matifying foundation (love the foundation )and it does what it says ie keeps my foundation looking mat a
- Good coverage and makes my skin look and feel so smooth and soft! Will definitely buy again x