Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation SPF9 10g
Why not try...
- Clarins Bronzing Compact✓ Natural sun-kissed glow✓ Buil ...£29.00Out of stock
- Lancome Long Time no Shine Loose Powder 15gLancome Long Time no Shine Loose Se ...As low as £29.00
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Nude Foundation 40mlLight Coverage Up to 24 Hour WearNa ...As low as £31.00
- Lancome Prep & Hydrate Illuminating Make Up Primer 25mlLancome Prep & Hydrate Illumina ...£28.00
- Filorga Flash-Nude Fluid 30mlFILORGA Flash-Nude Fluid - a double ...As low as £30.00
The Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation is a high-performance foundation with an ultra-fine, silky-soft, wet and dry texture which guarantees flawless make-up for 15 hours non-stop. The complexion is luminous and even, fine lines and small imperfections are concealed. The skin is moisturised, supple and comfortable. Make-up colour remains fresh-looking and radiant all day long.
Winner of Best Foundation Compact
Woman & Home Best in Beauty 2012
How to use: Apply to the middle of the face with a dry sponge for a natural complexion, and with a damp sponge for higher coverage make-up, then smooth out towards the sides of the face.
The High Fidelity System : ensures even, long-lasting distribution of pigments on the skin surface. The Light Optimizing Complex: captures, diffuses and magnifies the light. Plant-based micro-patch: acts like a reservoir of moisture. Triple protection against free radicals, pollution and UV rays.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have used this product for years. I have tried others but none compete with this product, I have always gone back to it.
- I’ve used this product for a number of years and like it for everyday wear.
- I’m a bit surprised about a negative reviews below. I’ve bought mine very recently and thumbs up. Easy application, glowing skin, mate finish - do
- I have tried multiple foundations from Elizabeth Arden to Dior and have never managed to get a perfect shade match until now. I have used this foundat
- I bought this product 10 months ago and have used it nearly everyday since. It’s easy to apply, gives a nice glow and lasts all day. I plan to buy a
- Having tried various counter foundations, this foundation has been my go to for years. I have oily/combinational skin and was prone to breakouts befor
- I have nearly finished my first pan of this and not only have I loved wearing it but my skin has also been so clear and glowing without make up. Will
- I love this foundation as easy to apply, no mess and buildable coverage. However I am really disappointed that there is no refill available - what a w