Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid SPF15 Foundation 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Le French Glow BronzerLancome Le French Glow Nude Glow Cr ...As low as £33.60 Regular Price £42.00
- Lancome Airbrush No.2 Foundation & Concealer BrushLancome Airbrush N°2 - F ...Special Price £32.80 Regular Price £41.00
- Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Retexturising Pads 50Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating R ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hypnose Eye Shadow Palette• A easy-to-navigate eyeshadow ...As low as £34.80 Regular Price £43.50
- Lancome Lush Full Face No.5 Powder BrushLancome Lush Full-Face N°5 - Powde ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00
The perfect mix of Clarins make-up and skincare, this firming foundation has been carefully formulated with chicory leaf, oat sugars and red jania to provide a lifting effect and promote youthful, glowing skin. This medium coverage, long wearing foundation is enriched with a skin tone optimising complex containing coated pearls that create an ultra-luminous rosy reflection and stops the foundation setting in lines or wrinkles. The outer packaging and glass bottle can both be recycled at home.
Chicory: for firm and luminous skin
Red jania extract: for smoother more radiant skin
Thanks to these two active ingredients working on both levels of the skin, you only need a few drops of Everlasting Youth Fluid to maximise your skin’s luminosity and radiance.
How to use: Warm it up between your fingers, then lightly press it into your skin. Smooth the product gently outwards from the middle of the face. Gently blend towards the neck, hairline and ears
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Iv tried shed loads of foundation over the years always looking for the right one tried this and it is one of my favourites stays on gives you a nice
- Absolutely loving this! I have been using with Multi Active Jour and Nuit and it really suits my skin. It feels so good and doesn’t sit in my crease
- I love this. I'm in my forties, I find it gives full coverage without looking caked. Leaves a dewy finish that is neither greasy or dry. Makes my
- Blends beautifully and doesnt crease. Brilliant for my dehydrated skin and lasts well. It’s good medium coverage. My favourite foundation.
- i bought this little gem after going thru reviews,have to admit i even went into a store to buy it,and the girl working there suggested i buy somethin