Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub 200ml
Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub:
- Polishes and softens the skin
- Stimulates skin cell renewal
- Restores firmness and diminishes the look of flaky skin
- Natural Bamboo Powders
The essential first step to achieving a firm, youthful-looking body: the Clarins Exfoliating Body scrub. This refreshing, moisturising and exfoliating treatment (with smoothing Natural Bamboo Powders and a hint of ginger) 'rubs away' rough, flaky surface cells and impurities, giving skin a sleek new start. Also, prepares skin for the treatment that follows.
How to use: Massage the Exfoliating Body Scrub onto dry or damp skin 1 or 2 times per week (including the bust area and concentrating on rough areas such as elbows, knees, feet and thighs). Rinse thoroughly. Recommended before applying a Self Tanner.
Bamboo powders (natural silica microbeads) : exfoliating action.
Moringa extract : purifies and helps remove accumulated toxins.
Mimosa Tenuiflora: repairs.
Liquorice extract : softens.
Cyamopsis and Shea: leave a protective, conditioning film on the skin's surface.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDE MIPA, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYISOPROPANOL, COCONUT ALCOHOL, BISABOLOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, MENTHOL, SODIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MIMOSA TENUIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 15985/YELLOW 6, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 17200/RED 33 [C0942E]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fantastic scrub - very pleased with product. Highly recommended.
- Had a little too much sun and found my legs were beginning to peel, one procedure and my legs were back to being soft and smooth. Lovely.
- Probably most important is to read the instructions! I didn’t initially so used loads using it as a shower exfoliator but if you rub it into key poi
- I tried this exfoliator and I loved it from day one! Very soft so if you have a sensitive skin (like mine) it won't be too harmful or painful! Ve
- This is my 4th one and continueing. Each scrub given me the smooth and soft skin my leg and thigh is tighten up and looking perfect.
- Probably shouldn’t use it on my face, but I do! And it’s the best exfoliator I’ve ever used. You only need a little, and work in gently using yo
- Luxurious Creamy Texture with the Bamboo grains that smooth away ALL trouble Blackheads and Acne. It's hydrating as well and sometimes I don'
- Great gentle exfoliation. Use it ones a week, skin feels super smooth