Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream Dry Skin 50ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Glow Intense Recovery Night Cream 50mlLancôme introduces Rénergie Nuit ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF20 50mlLancome introduces the Renegie Mult ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Overnight Regeneration Cream 50mlThis cream restores your levels of ...Special Price £60.80 Regular Price £76.00
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 50mlDermatologically Tested ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for All Skin Types 50mlAnti-Wrinkle and Firming Treatment ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
The Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream for dry Skin is a very high-performing night cream that helps reinforce skin tone while you sleep. An anti-ageing wrinkle cream that delivers it's goodness at the time the skin is most ready to soak it in: during the night. Skin firming and revitalizing; skin is renewed more easily and is better protected. Upon waking, it appears smoother, firmer, more luminous. The cream can have the effect of a face lift. Wrinkles are less noticeable and facial features appear better defined.
How to use: Apply in the evening to thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Gently press down working from the middle of the face outward.
Kangaroo Flower Extract : Helps visibly fight skin slackening leaving skin looking plump.
Hydrated Silica: Helps skin look visibly younger-looking by morning.
Mitracarpus Extract: Helps to visibly improve the skin's elasticity and firmness
Oat sugars: Helps smooth the skin's surface.
Desert Date Extract : Help promote an even complexion and boosts radiance.
Clarins exclusive Anti-Pollution complex: preserves the skin from the harmful effects of the environment.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, ANIGOZANTHOS FLAVIDUS EXTRACT, BETAINE, SORBITOL, DIOSPYROS MESPILIFORMIS LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, SANICULA EUROPAEA EXTRACT, KALANCHOE PINNATA LEAF EXTRACT, BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL, MITRACARPUS SCABER EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, HYDRATED SILICA, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN [V3072A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My partner has used for several years now and thinks very highly of it, value for money
- Sooths my very dry and sensitive skin.
- Sooths my very dry and sensitive skin.
- I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I love it. It has made my skin lovely and soft, it absorbs well. I also use the day cream and couldn't be
- used Clarins for over 30 years and love the extra firming range. I love this new extra firming range even better and hope they bring the neck cream an
- I ave been using clarins since the early 90s and used this cream then. It was very heavy and had a really disgusting smell. now I've redicovered