Clarins Fresh Scrub 50ml
Clarins Fresh Scrub:
✓Exfoliates and smooths the skin with two sizes of natural wood cellulose beads.
✓Makes you complexion more radiant.
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Compensating Complex Cream For Dry Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Compensating Comple ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £32.00
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100mlUse on skin prone to dryness, rashe ...£25.50
The cream-gel exfoliant that thirsty skin cannot live without... Fresh Scrub gives your skin a blast of freshness and radiance as it removes impurities and dead skin cells using two different sized natural beads, made from wood cellulose.
The larger beads exfoliate, the finer beads refine the skin texture.
The refreshing formula has been enhanced with organic leaf of life extract which encourages the synthesis of sponge molecules in the skin to help boost skin's natural hydration process.
Skin is left fresh and supple, and complexion appears radiant.
Skin Type: All skin types
Texture: Cream with microbeads
Use: Morning or night, once or twice a week.
Leaf of Life: Its organic extract helps boost the skin's natural hydration mechanisms.
How to use: Thoroughly cleanse your face, then moisten. Warm up a 50p sized amount of scrub between your hands. Without rubbing or applying pressure, gently massage in avoiding the eye area. Rinse with water.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Cellulose, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Disodium EDTA, Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI42090/Blue 1 [V3237A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Was sent a sample, it works as well, if not better than most, but not as harsh & scratchy as any others iv tried
- It is really gentle scrub and is amazing to feel refreshed and see your skin glowing. Great start of the day and love the texture as it is really ligh
- Wasn't too sure about this as I have used the same scrub for years but I was pleasantly surprised. Small grains in the scrub and a great smell.
- his is a lovely alternative to the Gentle Exfoliating Refiner that has been sadly discontinued. Left my skin feeling lovely and soft, with a healthy g
- This is a lovely alternative to the Gentle Exfoliating Refiner that has been sadly discontinued. Left my skin feeling lovely and soft, with a healthy
- I have only had a tester so far but will be buying this on a regular basis! It feels very gentle but did a good job of exfoliating along the T zone wh