Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter Dry/Sensitive Skin 125ml
Why not try...
- Avene Triacneal Expert Emulsion 30mlAvene TriAcnéal EXPERT is an eveni ...£23.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cream 15ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cre ...Special Price £21.68 Regular Price £25.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20ml✓ An intensely hydrating and soot ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
As gentle as a cleansing milk, and as effective as soap, the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter is a face wash that provides the skin with ultimate comfort. With targeted ingredients for dry or sensitive skin, it works to preserve the skin’s natural moisture balance. Enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and Pro-Vitamin B5, the face cleanser for dry skin softens, smoothes and soothes. The creamy mousse floats away all traces of make-up, pollutants and pore-clogging debris. The lightweight, gentle lather easily rinses off with water, and helps to neutralize the drying effects of hard water. Every day gentle skin care cleanser suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
How to use: Lather a small amount of cleanser in the hand and massage over the entire face using light, circular movements. Avoid the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly using cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening.
Gypsophila extract: helps create a fine, lightweight cleansing foam.
Shea Butter: nourishes, softens.
Pro-Vitamin B5: soothes.
Bio-Ecolia, extracted from natural sugars, helps to preserve the skin's natural moisture balance.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, HECTORITE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PHENOXYISOPROPANOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, LECITHIN, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED EXTRACT, GYPSOPHILA PANICULATA ROOT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, TOCOPHEROL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CARAMEL, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 15985/YELLOW 6, [C1111D]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very gentle but strong enough to remove make up. love it
- I have used this product for the last 6 years and I will not use anything else. I have combination skin and I find thiys product leaves my skin very s
- Lovely cleanser. Really happy with it. Would recommend
- I used to buy the moringa daily energizer cleansing gel. Unfortunately, it was discontinued, so I decided to give this foaming cleanser a try as it cl
- I received a tester of this after being recommended it by a worker at Clarins for my sensitive skin. I have dry to normal skin and she was a lovely wo
- I’ve used this for years. The foaming cleanser is a great product and this one is great for dry skin.
- Iv been using this almost a year now for my dry/senstitive skin. What an amazing product, you only need a tiny pea size as it lathers really well and
- I have been using gentle foaming cleanser for a few years now and I find it great for my skin, leaving it soft and supple