Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil - Oily or Combination Skin 30ml
Why not try...
- Clarins MyClarins CollectionThe MyClarins Collection contains:- ...£36.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlReduces signs of fatigueDe-puffed e ...£35.00
The Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is naturally astringent for combination or oily skin. It utilises the principles of aromatherapy and phytotherapy by combining plant extracts and essential oils to help balance the skin. Made from 100% pure plant extracts, this face oil is Clarins’ exclusive blend of Rosemary, Geranium and Lotus extracts, which purify the skin, tighten pores and refine skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to prevent fine lines and moisture loss. This rebalancing moisturiser for oily skin nourishes and refines skin, leaving it satin soft. Suitable for oily or combination skin.
How to use: In the evening, after thorough cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to face and neck still damp with Toning Lotion, avoiding the eye contour. Gently dab face with a soft tissue to remove any excess product.
Essential oils of Rosewood and Geranium and Lotus extract: purify and normalise.
Hazelnut oil: helps prevent moisture loss and signs of ageing.
|Ingredients||CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, COUMARIN, BENZYL BENZOATE, [V1596F1]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fantastic product, has calmed my oily skin no end, smells lovely and a little goes a long way highly recommended this for anyone with oily skin !
- Excellent transaction through out. Product as described. Value for money.
- I have been using Clarins for over 30 years and have never tried this. I have had such troubled skin for most of the 30 years and have tried so many p
- A really light and fab smelling facial treat. Lovely!
- Absolutely love this. Skin feels so great and nourished afterwards.
- Using this treatment oil from couple of weeks and feeling changes in my skin. My skin type is oily to combination skin .
- This is the second time I have ordered this oil. I have combination skin and love using this product.
- I'm 25 and I've always been prone to break outs/ occasional acne along my jawline/blackheads on my T zone. This is a fantastic product. I wo
- Brill price!!!!