Clarins Men Shave Ease Two-in-One Oil 30ml
Why not try...
- Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Cream 30mlThe Avene Physiolift Smoothing Day ...£25.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes 15mlHypoallergenic, paraben-free, suita ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
Even the toughest of hairs can have a sensitive side. ClarinsMen’s comforting shaving oil—with essential oils of Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Mint organic drops ideal for healthy hair growth—softens stubble to banish and fight against razor burn. A close, clean, friction-free shave from now on. Use alone or before Smooth Shave.
How to use: Use Shave Ease shaving oil in two ways. Apply before shaving gel to soften stubble and help prevent razor burn. Or use shaving oil alone for a quick, easy shave. Tip just a small amount into the palm of one hand, warm between both palms and smooth over the areas to be shaved. Suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
Olive extract: films protectively over the skin and ensures the razor glides smoothly.
Camomile: soothes and comforts.
Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Mint essential oils: energise and purify the skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I do not know how it works or why but it is superb! I got a free sample with one of my orders and immediately ordered a full size bottle, it really
- My husband is a Clarins convert!!!! He swears by this product and won't be without it. It improves the closeness of the shave and conditions the
- My husband was getting frustrated with shaving foams not actually giving a good shave with his electric razor so I suggested he move over to shaving o
- Although he has no idea how much this cost, he is delighted with the product and feel sure he will continue to use it
- My husband loves this product; it gives him a lovely smooth and soft shave and doesn't leave a shaving rash like other products he's used. I
- I have used this product for about 15 years and while it is a bit dearer than some shaving products it is clean and works well and lasts surprisingly
- Got the best shave in a long time smooth no razor burns absolutely brilliant.