Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum Caps 60A lot of action from a little twist ...Special Price £44.80 Regular Price £56.00Out of stock
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Yeux 15ml✓ Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultr ...Special Price £40.40 Regular Price £50.50
- Lancome Renergie Yeux Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream 15mlLancome Renergie Yeux Anti-Wrinkle ...Special Price £40.40 Regular Price £50.50
- Clarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalising Oil-Emulsion 35mlClarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalisi ...Special Price £41.00 Regular Price £48.00
Clarins' exclusive new anti-pollution complex is dermatologist tested and non-comodogenic. Try a top product in this range: Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50ml
Try Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50ml. This cream helps prevent and visibly correct the appearance of fine lines. It is suitable for all skin types. With technology powered by plant extracts and the latest breakthroughs in botanical research, these treatments visibly diminish the first signs of ageing, restore radiance, hydrate and maintain younger looking skin.
Hectic days, a fast paced life. Stress and a lack of sleep leave their mark on your face. Now you have an exceptional skin care designed just for you.
Technology that targets the first signs of ageing: New Generation Capsules of teasel extract to protect itself from the harm effects of a stressful lifestyle, promoting youthful looking skin for longer.
Daytime innovation: Fine lines, radiant, moisturised skin. Myrothamus extract minimises the impact of daily stress. Fine lines appears visibly smoothing, moisturised and your skin glows with vitality.
Directions: After your usual cleansing and toning routine; apply the Multi-Active Day Cream sparingly to both face and neck.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPANEDIOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPSACUS SYLVESTRIS EXTRACT, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, DIMETHICONOL, DIOSPYROS MESPILIFORMIS LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, TOCOPHEROL, SANICULA EUROPAEA EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM EDTA, MYROTHAMNUS FLABELLIFOLIA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN, CI 14700/RED 4, CI 17200/RED 33, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, COPPER PALMITOYL HEPTAPEPTIDE-14, HEPTAPEPTIDE-15 PALMITATE [V2799A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This was the first time on using this site very good service will definitely use again.
- I absolutely love the new version of this staple product. I fell in love with the fragrance and I find that the new formula is more effective. My skin
- I use a lot of clarins including this face cream. I love the fragrance which some reviews moan about it but I think it's great. Absorbs quickly i
- I love this cream! I have sensitive combination skin so really didn't know what to buy this version or the gel. The lady at the counter said beca
- I have used this cream for a number years now and swear by it.. along with the night cream my skin has never been so good. It's so moisturising b
- Absolutely loved this cream! Feels really creamy but light and applies so well to my skin leaving it feeling really moisturised and fresh.
- I’ve been using this for an year now, and it’s so good gives my skin a good glow, use it with double serum!
- Since having my son 2 years ago I have developed dull and acne prone skin. I have tried countless products and yet after receiving a sample, this was
- Works good as a moisturiser, but didn't work on my fine lines, I find other products better. Smells really nice and if hydration is all you need,
- I’ve got combination skin with a past of acne. This honestly has changed my skin, goes on nicely, you don’t need a lot and absorbs quickly leaving