Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Comforting Hydrating Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask 50mlDesperately need to fake forty wink ...£22.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream 50mlAnti-wrinkle day cream for normal t ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
RE-BOOST: My Non-Stop Nature
Skin feeling like it needs some TLC? Our new nourishing and lightweight hydrating moisturiser is here to rescue dull, dry skin by giving it the non-stop boost it deserves! Our comforting day cream soaks your skin in a powerful blend of fig extract, organic goji berry extract and shea butter to intensely hydrate, re-energise and offer deep nourishment that lasts all day long.
Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin, RE-BOOST Comforting Hydrating Cream is perfect for providing skin hydration and a nature-given glow (you can thank the acerola seed extract for that). Say goodbye to a tired complexion and hello to wide-awake, healthy-looking skin.
Organic Coconut Water
- 24-hour hydration
- Anti-pollution skincare
- Re-balances dry and normal skin
- Soothes and comforts redness or irritation
- Refines skin texture
- Tightens pores
- Eco-conscious packaging
- 100% cruelty-free vegan skincare
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. GLYCERIN. PROPANEDIOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. PHENOXYETHANOL. CELLULOSE. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. SODIUM POLYACRYLATE. SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. BORON NITRIDE. XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. ANHYDROXYLITOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. XYLITOL. BISABOLOL. DISODIUM EDTA. TARTARIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL. GLUCOSE. TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. PEG-8 METHYL ETHER DIMETHICONE. LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT. CITRIC ACID. FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT. MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) SEED EXTRACT. FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT. SODIUM BENZOATE. RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SORBIC ACID. LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT. MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN. CI 14700/RED 4 [V3147A]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Wonderful, light and hydrating. Skin feels soft and smells gorgeous. Plus feels good to know it’s vegan, not tested on animals and environmentally f
- I bought this cream last week and I am so happy I did! I've always used Clinique's Moisture Surge but it's become a little too rich for
- After years of using the Clinique 3-step I decided to look at the other options available. I had always struggled with underlying redness but my skin
- I have dry and sensitive skin and was recommended the most hydrating out of the three versions of this cream. However I felt like the cream didnt real