Clarins MyClarins Sweety Colour Reveal Lip Balm 3.5g
Why not try...
- Mavala Mavadry Nail Polish Dryer 10mlDry nail polish in a few seconds wh ...£12.60
- Ultra Glow Terra Mousse Ultra Moist Bronze Mousse 30mlThe Ultra Glow Soft illuminating ma ...£12.99
- Ultra Glow Prime + Perfect 40mlThe Ultra Glow Prime + Perfect from ...£11.99
- Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener 10mlEradicate dull colour pigments or y ...£12.60
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Extension Mascara BlackSafe formula suitable for sensitive ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Lancome Sourcils StylerLancome Sourcils Styler is a Brow S ...As low as £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
✓ pH-reactive formula creates your personal shade of rose
✓ Moisturises, softens, plumps and shines
✓ Plant-enriched formula
✓ Vegan & Cruelty Free
|Ingredients||Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerthrityl Tetraisostearate, polyglycryl-2 triisostearate, octyldodecanol dilinoeic acid/butanediol copolymer, bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl dimer dilinoeyl dilinoeate, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) Wax, polyethylene, parafin, synthetic wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, ethylhexyl palmitate, parfum/fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, lactic acid, hydrogenated microcristalline wax, CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tribehenin, CI45380/Red 21, Sorbitan Isostearate, CI15985/Yellow 6 Lake, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water/Eau, CI15850/Red 7 Lake, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, [M3861A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.