Clarins Pore Control 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Stress Relieving Moisturising Rich Cream 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm for Dry ...£43.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream SPF15 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...£43.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream-Gel 50mlIdeal for sensitive skinSoft, radia ...£43.00Out of stock
Clarins Pore Control is a lightweight serum—with purifying Alpine Willow Herb—instantly tightens, purifies and minimises enlarged pores—promoting a fresh, flawless complexion. Delivers immediate, all day shine control and a smooth, matte skin texture. Apply before Hydra-Matte Lotion or Ultra-Matte Rebalancing Lotion.
How to use: Apply before your day or night cream where pores are visible. It completes the action of all of the other products in the Truly Matte range but can also be used with other Clarins products when the skin no longer needs to be purified.
Hibiscus extract and Salicylic acid: unblock pores.
Ultra-fine powders absorb excess sebum.
White Dead Nettle and Soft Wheat proteins tone and tighten the pore walls once they're clear of impurities.
Chrysin reduces the number of sebum-producing cells.
Alpine Willow Herb, Zinc and Vitamin B6: refine skin texture, purify and make skin matte.
Glistin, a dipeptide formed from an active sequence of amino acids: protects and restores the skin's nerve endings which play a critical role in stimulating the fibroblasts to produce skin-firming collagen and elastin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, PEG-11 METHYL ETHER DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CELLULOSE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCOLIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, MICA, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, TARTARIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FLOWER CELL EXTRACT, ARGININE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRIC ACID, ARBUTUS UNEDO FRUIT EXTRACT, SORBIC ACID [V3059A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use a x10 magnifying mirror and was thrilled with the results that I could clearly see. I highly recommend this product. I could see immediate resul
- Having never tried the original pore control, I can only comment on this new one. Does noticeable reduce the appearance of my pores when used at least
- Had bad pores on the t zone, had a sample of this and within a week I can see a Hugh improvement in appearance of pores. Will be buying a full size
- I was recommended this by my beautician for my blocked blackheads on t-zone that appeared, I have been using this for 7week now, just about used half