Clarins Purifying Toning Lotion Combination/Oily Skin 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes 15mlHypoallergenic, paraben-free, suita ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Lab Series Invigorating Face Scrub 100ml✓ Energising gel scrub with menth ...£22.00Out of stock
- Tones, hydrates, and purifies combination to oily skin
- Removes every last trace of cleanser
- Leaves skin soft, shine-free, and refined
- Balances the skin's microbiota
- Colorant and alcohol-free
Clarins new range of Toners are tailored to your skin type and concerns. The Purifying Toning Lotion balances combination to oily skin types by limiting the over production of sebum whilst also removing excess cleanser residue. This floral fruity toner is created with a combination of Meadowsweet and Witch Hazel which work together to reduce shine, visible pores and brighten the skins complexion. The pleasant, lightweight formula also contains a Microbiota Complex which is created with a trio of aquatic plants and saffron flower polyphenols to restore the healthy balance of bacteria. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean, purified and less oily. Product comes without outer packaging to avoid wastage.
If you loved Clarins Toning Lotion for Oily Skin then you'll love this.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. PROPANEDIOL. GLYCERIN. METHYLPROPANEDIOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PPG-26-BUTETH-26. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MARIS AQUA/SEA WATER/EAU DE MER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. DISODIUM EDTA. POTASSIUM SORBATE. PHENYLPROPANOL. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT. LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT. CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT. HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT. SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE. CROCUS SATIVUS FLOWER EXTRACT [V3541A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this product after testing a few of Clarins samples and this smell was my favourite on my skin and it’s made my morning and evening skin ro
- A light toner that gently cleanses and tones without drying or stinging, lovely
- I’ve used this toner for years but a couple of months ago I tried a cheaper one. This week I went back to Clarins. It’s well worth the extra £5 a
- The toner smells great and cleanses my skin well. I am noticing less breakouts. It has helped reduce the oiliness of my t zones but not completely. Pr