Clarins Self Tanning Milky-Lotion 125ml
Why not try...
- Lancaster Instant Self Tanning Body Jelly 125mlAchieve an instant, natural-looking ...£22.50
- Clarins Sun Care Body Lotion-in-Spray SPF50+ 150mlClarins Sun Care Body Lotion-in-Spr ...£20.50
- Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil for Body SPF 50+ 150mlWith Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil fo ...£21.00
A lightweight self tan which is quickly absorbed, providing a beautiful natural-looking tan. Aloe vera gel and Fig extract soften skin and ensure long-lasting 24-hour hydration, with a fresh, fruity fragrance. A new complete face and body treatment, self-tanning and moisturizing for 24 hours* at the core of a rich and creamy milk.
*Instrumental study - 12 women
How to use: On dry skin, apply in light massaging motions with flat hands. Avoid eyebrows and hairline.
Repeat application until desired tan is achieved and repeat as necessary to maintain.
After each use, wash hands thoroughly with soap. Wait a few moments before getting dressed.
Fig extract and aloe vera extract: moisturizing and softening properties.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYESTER-7, ERYTHRULOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, [S1841A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- East to use , & gives a nice even colour
- 1st time doing self tanning as of the lockdown:) and decided to go for a good brand one, by reading reviews. I usually like dark tan, but didn’t wan
- I have not stopped recommending this product to all my friends. Easy to apply, no marks, no strong smell, just a slight hint and last for days. Does n