Clarins SOS UV Primer SPF30 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mineral Powder CompactThe Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF15 Mine ...Out of stock
- Clarins Pore Perfecting Matifying KitWith the Clarins Pore Perfecting Ma ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Nude Foundation 40mlLight Coverage Up to 24 Hour WearNa ...As low as £27.60 Regular Price £34.50
- Clarins Milk Boost Skin-Perfecting Milk 50ml✓ Makes your complexion even, rad ...As low as £28.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Belle de Teint Natural Healthy Glow PowderLancome Belle de Teint is a natural ...Out of stock
Clarins SOS UV Primer with SPF30 boosts radiance and prolongs make-up wear whist protecting the skin with SPF 30.
✓ Illuminates the complexion.
✓ Protects the skin against UV rays.
✓ Improves make-up wear.
✓ Light texture.
✓ Allows the skin to breathe.
The SOS range of make-up primers offers impeccable colour correction, adapted to the needs of each and every complexion.
SOS UV PRIMER preps your skin for make-up application, improves its hold, and instantly corrects and boosts your complexion's radiance. Hydrates your skin and adds an additional barrier to protect from UV rays.
Use alone or mix and match with another Clarins SOS Primer, to correct your complexion depending on your individual beauty needs.
Sea Lily – Illuminates and hydrates the skin.
Furcellaria - Part of Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex
Succory Dock-Cress - Part of Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex
How to use: Apply in the morning to cleansed skin before your moisturiser or foundation.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. HOMOSALATE. OCTOCRYLENE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE. ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE. SILICA. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. GLYCERIN. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. TRIACONTANYL PVP. DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE. POLYSILICONE-15. SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE. CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. STEARYL ALCOHOL. POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. DIMETHICONE. DISODIUM EDTA. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PEG-8 LAURATE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. TOCOPHEROL. DIMETHICONOL. T-BUTYL ALCOHOL. TIN OXIDE. FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT. PANCRATIUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT. CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT. PHENOXYETHANOL. LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT. MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN [M3877A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.