Clarins Water Lip Stain 7ml
Why not try...
- Lancome L'Absolu Gloss Rosy PlumpLancome L'Absolu Gloss Rosy Pl ...Special Price £20.40 Regular Price £25.50
- Clarins Graphik Ink Liner 01Graphic liner: intense colour, an u ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Clarins Lip Comfort Oil 7mlClarins Lip Comfort Oil is a s ...As low as £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
Transfer-proof, long-wearing, moisturising lip tint, lasting up to 300 kisses.
The unique water like texture glides over the lips to give long wearing, non-transferable colour while providing intense hydration and nourishment to the lips.
Organic Aloe Vera hydrates and Organic Raspberry Water softens.
Our unique Anti-Pollution Complex also protects lips from environmental aggressors.
The brush is infused with just the right amount of colour and perfectly fits the shape of your lips for an adaptable and comfortable application.
Available in 4 irresistible matte finish shades.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this. I personally do not like the feel of lipstick/gloss, if feels sticky and restrictive, always see girls with lipstick stuck to their teeth
- I use the violet, it's very buildable so if I want a bold lip I just apply more. Easy to use and colour last hours! This is always my go too on a
- I decided to try this as never had before.Tried it and like it.Keep for my holiday
- Bought red water last valentines day and I was really shock how good it is. And my lips look like I had eaten popsicles. It look so natural. When I le
- I have always loved lipstick but always hated wearing it too much mainly because of transfer and some always end up on your teeth, you have to reapply