Diesel Only the Brave Street Eau de Toilette 125ml
Why not try...
- Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Eau de Parfum Intense 50mlGucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori Eau de ...Special Price £64.00 Regular Price £83.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £80.50
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £62.00 Regular Price £76.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Hom ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
Diesel Only the Brave Street Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Woody fragrance
- Features notes of licorice, vetiver and cedar
Only The Brave Street is a fresh take on what it means to be brave: to start from scratch, to dare, to dream, and to keep on going. To express yourself without limits. Street culture used to be subculture. But these days the street is all around us: in music, in sports, in fashion.
Inspired by what looks like weatherworn, textured concrete, the Only The Brave Street bottle in painted glass is a clenched fist. As a result of the industrial process, each bottle is unique. A touch of orange adds to the sense of playfulness and brings energy to the bottle.
What does Diesel Only the Brave Street Eau de Toilette smell like?
This fragrance is full of contrasts. Addictive and unexpected licorice, manly vetiver and strong cedar create an intense woodiness. Powerful as concrete. Crunchy apple, vibrant basil and juicy bergamot bring a fresh and youthful energy to the scent. Dynamic and vibrant, it also has a rough and masculine side.
Diesel Only the Brave Street Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Basil, Apple, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Licorice, Cardamom
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vetiver, Vanilla
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Smooth and easy, same product little bit cheaper than normal and straight to the door