Eucerin Actinic Control MD Sun Fluid SPF100 80ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Balm 100mlClarins Hand & Nail Treatment B ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £24.50
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Clarins Hydrating Toning Lotion Normal/Dry Skin 200ml✓ Contains Aloe Vera and Saffron ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlClarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cl ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Certified medical device with SPF 100 UVB and UVA protection
- Prevents actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer
- Light fluid texture for everyday use
- No white cast
What is Eucerin Actinic Controol MD SPF 100?
The Eucerin Actinic Control MD Sun Cream SPF100 is a medical device with a high SPF (sun protection factor), specifically for the prevention of actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer or as adjunctive treatment of actinic keratosis.
Actinic keratosis is a pre-cancerous skin disease on the rise, along with the non-melanoma skin cancer it may develop into. Sun-induced UV damage is one of its main causes – but by using the right sun protection, we can still enjoy everyday life outdoors.
An SPF 100 protects the skin against harmful UVB rays, meaning the skin accumulates less cell damage. The product also includes very-high UVA defense, to offer protection across the entire UV spectrum.
A light fluid application makes it suitable for everyday use and re-application for sunny days outdoors or when engaging in vigorous activities. Whether you are looking to prevent actinic keratosis, or use it as adjunctive treatment for the condition, you can be confident that you are well protected from the sun, free to enjoy your everyday activities. Prevents actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer.
How to use Eucerin Actinic Control MD SPF100:
Use only on clean and intact skin. Apply every morning on affected areas in sufficient quantities. In case of direct sun exposure reapply every 2 hours. Reapply immediately after swimming, perspiring or towelling to maintain the original protection.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Distarch Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Homosalate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide - nano, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Silica, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, 1-2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It is probably the best product for all family. The testing period have to be in summer. Its fabulous and I love it
- I have not had a chance to try in the sun yet due to the time of year, however what is also important to me is how it feels on my skin especially when
- The product was very easy to apply and not greasy. I wore it everyday and my skin felt softer by the end of the week. I felt totally comfortable going
- This was a really nice product to try and is definitely a product I will be continuing to use. The cream settled really nicely onto my skin and I expe
- I tried this product for over a week and l am very impressed, l have suffered before with Actinic Ketosis so l was very interested to try this. I appl
- The product was the best SPF cream I have used to date. Smooth, easy to cover and worked fantastically especially on the cold sunny day.
- This is a light non greasy formula that is quickly and easily absorbed. This is the only 100 SPF product that I have so far been able to find that is
- Happy with the coverage and the light texture. Doesn’t leave white marks like other high factor creams.
- Lovely texture really surprised it was such a high spf but still feels like a lighter lotion.
- Easy to apply and quickly absorbed in your skin.
- I bought this to protect my hands when I am gardening. Other high SPF creams don't seem to work but this one does. It has no smell either which i
- Really pleasant to use. Will not dry out my skin or make makeup application difficult.
- Love the fluid texture, and it doesn’t stink my eyes. Considering it’s spf 100 makes my skin feels protected all time.
- An amazing product. Does what the product says.