Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Foam 150ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml✓ Bi-phase gentle make-up remover ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray 150ml✓ Specifically formulated for oil ...Special Price £8.50 Regular Price £10.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200ml✓ La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Node Shampoo Fluide 400mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
✓ A mild but effective micellar foaming cleanser that removes impurities and waterproof make-up.
✓ Enriched with hydrating ingredients that clean without drying out skin.
✓ Suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Micellar Foam is a mild but effective facial cleanser. It gently yet thoroughly removes impurities, make-up and excess sebum in one step without drying out skin and is also proven to remove very high factor waterproof facial sunscreen1.
Our foam cleanser is the first micellar foam to combine an extra mild cleansing complex with Hyaluronic Acid and other nature-derived moisturising ingredients to help skin maintain its natural moisture balance. It leaves skin feeling clean, moisturised, soft, mattified and refreshed.
Suitable for all skin types, Eucerin DermatoCLEAN [HYALURON] Micellar Foam is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
Cleanse in the morning and evening:
- Pump the foam into your hand
- Apply it to your face, neck and décolleté using your fingertips
- You can wet your face beforehand if you like but there is no need to
- Rinse off with warm water
|Ingredients||Aqua, Poloxamer 124, Glycerin, Arginine HCL, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, 1-2-Hexanediol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.