Blemishes are a reality of life for a huge cross-section of society. It affects up to 95% of adolescents and 40% of adults. Many people experience post-blemish marks (Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or PIH for short) long after the acute blemishes have vanished. After tackling blemishes, they are still stuck fighting their post-blemish marks, which can persist for several years or even a decade with the sun aggravating the symptoms.
About 1 in 2 people experience post-blemish marks. Men and women are equally susceptible, and all skin types can get post-blemish marks, although it is more prevalent in darker tones of skin.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Triple Effect Serum with patented Thiamidol enables you to finally beat blemishes and marks with 3 key factors:
- Anti-marks: Patented Thiamidol acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation to reduce persistent post-blemish marks and prevent their appearance.
- Anti-blemish: Salicylic Acid effectively reduces blemishes and Licochalcone A helps to prevent new blemishes from appearing.
- Anti-shine: Sebum Regulating Technology delivers a long-lasting dry, matte finish.
The Triple Effect Serum has enhanced efficacy when used together with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Protective Fluid SPF 30.
In fact, respondents in studies report that the products not only improved their lives and provided relief, but also have the highest efficacy against post-blemish marks of any products they have ever tried. “The combination beats post-acne marks,” say 95% of users.
How to use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Marks Triple Effect Serum:
- Apply morning and evening
- Apply one full pump to thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Apply all over your face. Avoid eye area.
- Follow with an appropriate care product. We recommend the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Protective Fluid SPF 30for enhanced efficacy in the morning and DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid in the evening.