Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlA rich, volumising day cream formul ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50mlA volumising night cream to suit al ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £19.55 Regular Price £23.00
- Refines pores and reduces first lines
- Ultra-light texture
- For silky-smooth skin
Tackle the first signs of ageing and refine pores with the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum.
This ultra-light serum contains three key actives including Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid to leave your skin silky-smooth. The formula with anti-oxidants also protects your skin against free radicals and damage from environmental aggressors.
In a study, 97% of respondents confirmed smooth skin, 88% agreed fine lines appear refined and 91% say their skin was left feeling non-greasy after using the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum.1
The Skin Refining Serum is suitable for skin showing the first signs of ageing such as fine lines, enlarged pores or rough or dull skin. The ultra-light and non-greasy texture make this serum excellent for those with oily skin or for layering under make-up.
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, apply as the next step in your skin routine morning or evening.
The product may increase skinâs sensitivity to the sun so make sure to use a moisturizing day cream with SPF after using the product and for a week afterwards.
In the evening apply a moisturizing night cream.
For best results, use in combination with other products in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucosylrutin, Isoquercitrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium EDTA, Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.