Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ 50ml
Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ :
- Very high UVA and UVB protection for the face
- Effectively reduces dark spots and helps prevent their re-appearance
- Tinted version
What is Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control?
Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control is a superior facial sunscreen for all skin types that prevents sun-induced hyperpigmentation with colour pigments to even skin tone. Eucerin Sun Protection Innovation with Advanced Spectral Technology combines UVA/UVB filters for very high UV protection and Licohalcone A for neutralisation of free radicals induced by UV and high-energy visible light.
- An everyday tinted facial sunscreen that helps to prevent sun spots.
- Effectively reduces dark spots and helps to prevent their re-appearance with regular usage.
- With colour pigments for a dual effect: Instantly unifies complexion & provides additional defence against HEVIS induced pigmentation.
- Skin imperfections are covered to promote a more even skin tone.
- Enriched with Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation. It visibly reduces dark spots over time and, when used regularly, prevents their re-appearance.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid: supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
- Read More: Best Sunscreens For Your Face 2022
This has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly and is clinically and dermatologically proven to be well tolerated, even by sensitive skin.
How to use Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+:
- Apply generously on face before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling to maintain the original protection.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
|Aqua, Alcohol Denat, CI 77891, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dibutyl Adipate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cocoglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glycerin, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidic Acid, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Alumina, Parfum, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.