Floradix Liquid Iron Formula 500ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Assorted Flavours 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...Special Price £19.47 Regular Price £22.90
Floradix contains organic iron from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dairy & Lactose Free
Floradix contains organic iron from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C. Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell (supported by vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
Floradix liquid contains iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
Floradix is easy to take and helps safeguard the balance of iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
As these nutrients are already dissolved, they are absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.
Floradix contains selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste.
Floradix contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings. It is lactose free and suitable for vegetarians.
Floradix is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Aqueous herbal extract (54 %) from: carrot root (Daucus carota), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), spinach leaf(Spinacia oleracea), couch grass root, (Agropyron repens), fennel fruit, (Foeniculum vulgare), kelp thallus, (Macrocystis pyrifera),roselle flower(Hibiscus sabdariffa). Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (29 %) of: pear, grape, blackcurrant juice, blackberry, cherry, orange, red beet, carob extract, water, lemon, apple. Aqueous yeast extract, honey, aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina), containing 4 % vitamin C, iron (as ferrous gluconate), wheat germ extract, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), natural flavours, thiamin, (as thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate, sodium), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I'd had persistent iron deficiency anemia. Even after taking (a ferric) liquid iron for 3 months my ferritin dropped even further from 12 to 8ng/
- Swear by this stuff, I don't take it regularly just now and again when I feel lethargic or run down. As with most iron products too much can make
- Excellent product, I was suffering with low energy but just a couple days taking this I was clear heaed, had energy to get through the day and overall
- Overall the product is great, I consumed often while doing chemotherapy, it is very important to consume iron to maintain your blood levels balanced.
- Floradix liquid iron and Vitamins are TASTY and Full of Goodness by regularly taking one can reduce tiredness and fatigue. It has fruit juice Concentr
- I was recommended by a relative, and I love it. It's the best iron supplement I've ever tried, more efficient than pills. It has good taste,
- This product is very good I have taken many years when my iron level drops and does not spoil the stomach