Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500ml
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules are ...£84.99
- Nature's Plus Beyond COQ-10 200mg Ubiquinol Softgels 60Nature's Plus Beyond COQ-10 20 ...£87.00
Discover Symprove's unique formula to help improve or maintain a healthy gut bacteria balance.
Symprove is a water-based multi-strain supplement that contains 4 unique strains of live activated bacteria. These include: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum. Normally a healthy gut would already contain all four of these, however when it doesn’t, it can soon become unbalanced.
Symprove is alive and active when it ARRIVES from the bottle. Critically, Symprove is water-based so it doesn’t trigger digestion, meaning it SURVIVES the hostile environment of your stomach. The four unique strains of bacteria in Symprove work together to ensure they THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Every millilitre of Symprove contains about 200 million live, active bacteria. Symprove’s Unique Delivery System (UDS) ensures it doesn’t trigger digestion in the stomach. Independent research by University College London (UCL) shows Symprove can Arrive, Survive and Thrive in targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively. Symprove is gluten and dairy free.
|Ingredients||water, extract of germinated barley, live activated cultures of: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum; vitamin C, acidity regulator: trisodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbate; natural flavourings, sweetener: sucralose.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I had problems after having to take antibiotics for a prolonged period of time. I have tried yoghurts and several probiotic products, but this is the
- Great product done the 12 week course now I just use for maintanence I suffer with colitis I haven't had any flare ups since taking symprove my s
- Tastes disgusting, even mixed even with juice. If you can stand this I am sure its good for you. Also has a short consumption date once opened.
- Briliant stuff, really sorts out the gut and bowel movements! The stool test on my boy showed 4+ on good bacteria because of this product!
- Being an IBS sufferer I thought I would give this product a try. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. I am an avid fan and would highly recomme
- Everything written about this product has been positive. Going to start the 12 week programme and see what happens next. Tummy has felt calmer a
- Disgusting vile horrible taste ,it tastes like sick ....but after 3 wks it really works so worth gagging for
- It was for my granddaughter whose has been diagnosed with ulcerated colitis. She was very pleased with the supplement but alas it is very expensive f
- This product has totally improved my IBS immediately, straight from the first dose - it has changed my life! Totally recommend it.
- I have had digestive problems for about a year, but was not diagnosed with IBS, but had some of the symptoms. Pescription tablets (metoclopramide) did
- This product is superb! Please bear with it! my experience is as follows: First 4-5 weeks, I got bloating, wind and constipation, I thought I the
- I have been taking Symprove for just over 3 weeks and at first i was disappointed as even up until a few days ago there was no improvement and i felt