Fushi Wellbeing Cranberry Seed Oil 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...£21.50
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cream 15ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 200mlGentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Fa ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Tonique Douceur 200mlNormal to dry skin. ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Vichy Neovadiol Rose Platinum Eye Cream 15ml✓ Designed to combat the signs of ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
✓ For Dry, Scaly and Mature Skin
✓ For Dry, Coloured and Damaged Hair
✓ Rich in Linoleic, Alpha-linoleic and Oleic acids
✓ Rich In Antioxidants
Cranberry oil is extracted from the seeds of the cranberry fruit. The seeds are dried and then cold-pressed to obtain a great quality natural oil.
Cranberry oil is naturally rich in linoleic acid, omega 6, alpha-linoleic acid and oleic acids omega 3 and 9. This abundance of essential fatty acids is very advantageous against dehydration and discomfort. It is also rich in vitamin A, E and phytosterol, which plays an important role in maintaining the quality of the skin. Rich in antioxidants, this delicious red fruit is particularly appreciated for its regenerating active ingredients that may prevent the skin from aging quickly.
In addition to these anti-aging benefits, cranberry oil is full of essential fatty acids that offer extremely hydrating and emollient properties to the skin.
Cranberry oil also softens the driest areas of the skin and soothes discomfort.
This wonderful natural oil may also help bring more shine and flexibility to your hair. It will nourish and hydrate the hair, from the root to the ends and may also help attenuate the effects of dyes.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||100% Cold-pressed Oil Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.