Fushi Wellbeing Papaya Seed Oil 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Eucerin Q10 Active Day Cream 50mlA caring day cream for dry, sensiti ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlEmbrace your squeaky clean nature w ...£13.50
✓ Skin Brightening, Nourishing And Hydrating
✓ Normal To Oily Skin
✓ Rich In Omega 6,9, Vitamins A, C And Antioxidants
✓ Healthy Hair
Fushi's Papaya oil is obtained by cold-pressing the seeds of the papaya fruit. One of Africa's beauty secrets, it is rich in oleic acid (omega 6 and 9), vitamins A and C, potassium, as well as saturated and essential fatty acids. Therefore, it is nourishing, restorative and soothing. It also has an enzyme called papain, which is known to gently exfoliate the skin.
This exotic oil is suitable for all skin types, but is mainly used for oily to combination skin. It is non-comedogenic and easily absorbed by the skin without leaving any greasy residue. Its high omega 9 content helps to stimulate skin regeneration while giving a radiant boost to the skin. Papaya oil deeply nourishes the skin and also revitalises it to fight effectively against blemishes, acne and redness.
Papaya oil can also be used on the hair due to its softening and detangling properties. This elixir is a formidable weapon against dry and rough hair. It is made up of fatty acid and therefore provides the hair with better hydration and more suppleness and softness. Used regularly, our papaya oil will give you lasting smooth, shiny and silky hair. If you have curly hair, this fabulous structuring hair oil will also reveal beautiful curls.
|Ingredients||100% Cold-pressed Carica (Papaya) Seed Oil.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.