Whatever type of hair you have, and whether it's frizzy, curly, straight, thick or fine, conditioner is essential to keep it moisturised and looking healthy. Shop our range of conditioners from well-known and trusted haircare brands, including conditioners for coloured hair, thin hair, damaged hair and for everyday use.
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Rinse Conditioner For Hair Loss 200mlSpecial Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Rausch Seaweed Degreasing Conditoner For Greasy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Heartseed Sensitive Conditioner For Irritated Scalp 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Willow Bark Treatment Conditioner for Problematic Scalp & Hair 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Rinse Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Sage Silver-Shine Rinse Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Amaranth Repair Rinse Conditioner For Damaged Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Wheatgerm Moisturising Spray Conditioner For Dry Hair 100mlSpecial Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Rausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Rinse Conditioner For Dry Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Swiss Herbal Care Rinse Conditioner For Healthy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Phyto Detox Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask 125mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour Enhancing Mask 200mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 200mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- Phyto Phytoplage After-Sun Recovery Mask 125mlSpecial Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Care Mask 150mlSpecial Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Phyto PhytoJoba Moisturising Mask 150mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Vichy Dercos Restoring Thickening Balm 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Phyto Phytovolume Volumising Jelly Mask 150mlSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Restoring Conditioning Mask 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C.E Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Dercos Nutrients Detox Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Dercos Energising Fortifying Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Phyto PhytoDensia Plumping Mask 175mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
All you need to know about Conditioners
Do I need to use conditioner every time I shampoo?
This depends on the type of shampoo you use to wash your hair. If it is harsh and quite stripping, you will need to replenish moisture with conditioner. It also depends on whether your scalp is oily or dry. If you have a dry scalp, conditioner is necessary to easy flakiness and shedding. Shampoos generally strip the hair of essential oils. Conditioner is designed to replace those oils while adding smoothness to the hair.
Should I use conditioner when detangling my hair?
Yes – you can use conditioner to help ease knots out of your hair. You should ideally give your hair a brush and detangle it before you get in the shower, as this will help to limit breakage. Use a wide tooth comb and hair oil, or place some conditioner on the comb or brush as you work through your hair.
Should I avoid putting conditioner on my scalp?
If you have fine or oily hair, you should only apply conditioner to the ends of your hair, or it will become limp and look greasy, even after washing, because of oil-build-up. If you have a dry scalp however, using a conditioner will help restore any moisture that has been stripped out during washing.
Can conditioner cause spots on my back?
If you are using a very rich and intensive conditioner, this can cause bacne if you don't properly rinse your skin, as it will clog pores. Rinse your hair and your back very well after rinsing out your conditioner, to ensure that your skin is clean, and to avoid spots. Use a back scrub regularly, as this will greatly reduce the chances of you getting backne from your conditioner.