HealthAid A-Z Multivit Tablets 30
HealthAid A to Z Multivit Tablets 30:
- Maintains overall health and well-being
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports immune functioning
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid A-Z Multivit Tablets?
A-Z Multivit tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for whole family, athletes and people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients. They are also beneficial for women during their monthly cycles.
Key Benefits of HealthAid A-Z MultiVit Tablets:
- Contribute to the maintenance of overall health
- Contribute to the increase of energy level and concentration
- Contribute to normal digestion and immune function
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy heart, liver and circulatory system
Who should take HealthAid A-Z Multivit Tablets?
- Those who are looking for an all-round balanced multivitamin and mineral combination
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or with poor eating habits
- Women who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake
- Elderly people with higher requirements of key vitamins and minerals
- Strict vegetarians that lack certain vitamins
- People following weight loss programmes
- Children under going puberty
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Bulking Agent (tri-calcium phosphate,microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride,Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Ferrous Fumarate**,Vitamin E Acetate (dl-alpha tocopherol), Glazing Agent (natural brown colour, veg. glycerine),Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent(veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Sulphate,Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Sodium Borate, Lutein, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.