Why not try...
- Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C Vegicaps 50Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C ...Special Price £8.84 Regular Price £11.05
- BetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily O ...Special Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets 60Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £15.00
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
Acidophilus (100 Million) Capsules from HealthAid are formulated to ensure maximum survival and proliferation of special strains of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.
Balanced Acidophilus (100 Million) Capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Acidophilus (100 million capsules) may be of benefit to:
Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
Those who want to maintain gastrointestinal balance of friendly bacteria
Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
People with hectic lifestyles
When Should I Take Acidophilus (100 Million) Capsules?
Balanced Acidophilus Capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Recommended Daily Intake of Acidophilus (100 Million) Capsules :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to three capsules daily before food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Capsule Shell (veg. cellulose), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Bulking Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Probiotic Cultures.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.