HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules 60
HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules 60:
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports immune system
- Provides digestion comfort
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules?
HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules contain Aloe Vera, also known as ‘Nature’s Miracle Plant’ has been used through the centuries both internally and externally for its proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body. Used internally it helps harmonise the body systems, especially the gastro-intestinal tract. Used externally it helps with a smooth, glowing complexion.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules:
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and healthy lipid levels
- Helps to enhance the immune system
- May help minimise gastrointestinal problems
- Supports detoxification and skin health
- Helps to ease/cool burns and scratches
Who should take HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules?
- Those looking for digestive comfort and regularity
- Individuals looking to maintain a healthy gut environment and promote intestinal health
- People astruggling with skin issues such as irritation
- Individuals seeking immune system support
- Those interested in natural detoxification aids
- Those experiencing occasional digestive discomfort or bloating
- Individuals looking for better nutrient absorption
- People interested in natural cleansing
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily with a meal. Adults can increase dosage to two capsules daily if required. Capsules to be swallowed whole with water or used externally. To apply externally, pierce the capsule and squeeze the contents onto the skin, massaging until fully absorbed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Bulking Agent (soybean oil,vegetable shortening), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Anti-caking Agent (silica), Aloe Vera Gel Extract.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.