Why not try...
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- Lindens Horny Goat Weed 1000mg Capsules 84✓Horny Goat Weed capsules � ...£7.99
- Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 100Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules 60Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
Astragalus Herbal Liquid is derived from top quality herbs, that are cultivated without the use of chemicals, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides, fumicides or irradiation to maintain purity.
Astragalus liquid are used to treat:
Helps treat common cold and sore throats
Enhances immune function
Helps the body deal with various infections
Provides energy support
Helps increase metabolism
May help maintain a healthy heart
It increases stamina to build resistance to weakness and disease thereby combating fatigue and stress.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Ethanol, Astragalus Extract (astragalus membaranaceus).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.