Viridian 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil 25ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Vitamin B Complex Tablets 90Vegetarian & Vegan. GM ...£4.49
- A.Vogel Golden Rod & Knotgrass Tea Bags 25 x 2gCleansing, detoxing, refreshing Ma ...Special Price £4.45 Regular Price £5.25
- Nature's Aid Garlic Pearls (Odourless) One-a-day Softgels 120Vegetarian & Vegan No ...£4.49
- HealthAid Melissa Oil 5mlMelissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5 ...£4.79
- HealthAid Lime Oil 10mlA very distinctive citrus fragrance ...£4.79
Viridian 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 100% Organic
- For use in cooking, sports nutrition and in topical cosmetic use
- Delicious, this healthy fat can be added to many recipes
Viridian 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil can be used in cooking, sports nutrition and in topical cosmetic use. Delicious, this healthy fat can be added to many recipes. This raw 100% organic raw coconut oil is from the flesh of the coconut. Topically, can be used as a facial or all-body moisturiser, rubbed into feet, hands and hair to nourish and ease dryness. Country of origin, the Philippines. Certified organic by the Soil Association - better for the planet, better for you.
How to use Viridian 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil:
Directions: This highly nutritious raw oil can be added to recipes including smoothies, daily cooking, used as part of an all-over beauty routine, as an aid to sports nutrition and much, much more.
INGREDIENTS: one teaspoon (5g) typically provides: Organic Raw Coconut oil (Cocus nucifera) 5g
Also available: 500ml
Discover other Viridian Essential Fatty Acids here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||one teaspoon (5g) typically provides: Organic Raw Coconut oil (Cocus nucifera) 5g Typical analysis provides: FATTY ACID PROFILE (major acids) Lauric C12:0 (MCT) Myristic C14:0 Caprylic C8:0 (MCT) Palmitic C16:0 Capric C10:0(MCT) Oleic C18:1 Stearic C18:0 Caproic C6:0 (MCT) Linoleic C18:2 Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 90mg Oleic acid (Omega 9) 200mg MCT (medium chain Triglycerides) 3000mg|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this coconut oil
- Tasty and healthy The best in my opinion. Melts like chocolate is pure and not gritty. Viridian is a brand to trust and respect
- Absolutely love this brand of coconut oil, have used many over the years and will no longer buy the others. Smells and feels incredible on the skin. A
- Ive been ordering this product for about 4 years now, mainly using it for Psoriasis instead of nasty steriods. It melts into your skin like a dream an
- I LOVE this brand of organic coconut oil! We use it mainly for hair and skin, but I'm going to try cooking with it too. It has a very nice mild s
- Research suggests that coconut is an elixir for a healthy body. This Viridian product is excellent, a heavy paste which becomes an oil with body heat.