HealthAid Bee Propolis 1000 Tablets 60
HealthAid Bee Propolis 1000 Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune system
- Allergy relief
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Bee Propolis 1000 Tablets?
Bee Propolis 1000mg Tablets contain Bee Propolis, which is a natural antibiotic that can support and strengthen the body's immune system, and acts as a natural antioxidant. Propolis stimulates phagocytosis, which helps the white blood cells to destroy bacteria.
Studies show that people who take Bee Propolis, this natural germ fighter, as a part of their regular diet can avoid winter colds and sore throats.
Unlike chemical antibiotics which destroy all bacteria in the body, propolis works against the harmful bacteria without destroying the good bacteria that the body needs, and the body does not build up a tolerance to propolis as it can with chemical antibiotics.
Bee Propolis shows good results against inflammation, halitosis, tonsillitis, ulcers, and acne. Remember that the most sterile place in nature is the beehive! The nutritional value alone make propolis an important dietary supplement, especially when combined with the other bee products.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Bee Propolis 1000 Tablets:
- May help improve the immune system
- May work as a natural antibiotic
- Believed to be good for herpes and cold sores
- May help against symptoms of allergies
- May assist in fighting off viral & fungal infections
- May help to re-generate cells and tissues
- May assist in preventing common colds
- Is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties
- May serve as a powerful antioxidant
- May help with Respiratory & sinus problems
- May help Dermatitis & skin conditions
- May help alleviate dental and mouth ulcers
Who should take HealthAid Bee Propolis 1000 Tablets?
- Individuals looking to boost their immune response, especially during cold and flu seasons
- Those who need seasonal allergy relief
- People with sore throats and thos concerned about oral health
- Those in the healing process of minor cuts, burns, and wounds
- Those dealing with skin issues such as acne or minor irritations
- Individuals looking for digestive support
- Health-Conscious Individuals
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years one to four tablets daily. Children 3 to 12, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Standardised Bee Propolis Extract, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing agent [hydorxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.