Why not try...
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets 60Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Beta Glucans are molecules which naturally occur in the cell walls of certain grains such as oats and barley. They are renowned for their immune enhancing properties due to their ability to stimulate the activation of macrophages (immune response cells which engulf invading organisms). HealthAid Beta Glucan Complex combines the added benefits of Vitamins C, D3 and B12 as well as Selenium, Copper, Zinc and Folate, which are all known to contribute to the normal function of a healthy immune system.
What are Beta Glucan Complex capsules for?
Support for healthy immune function
Protection against invading pathogens
May help to prevent colds/flu
May help to fight off allergies
HealthAid Beta Glucan Complex capsulesmay be of benefit to;
People who wish to boost their immune system
Those who are susceptible to infections
People who suffer with allergies
When should I take Beta Glucan Complex capsules?
Beta Glucan Complex capsules can be taken on a daily basis to maintain optimum immune function.
|Ingredients||Beta Glucan 1:3, 1:6, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide], Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agent (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Bulking agent (di-calcium phosphate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Cupric Sulphate Anhydrous, Folate (folic acid), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.