Why not try...
- Floradix Protecor Liquid Formula 250mlProtecor is suitable for people wan ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Inulin Powder 250gNature's Aid Inulin Powder: ...Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 8 reward points when you buy this product
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Always use pure oils with caution.
Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum) is a pure essential oil which can be used as an essence in the bath or in vaporisers. It can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
A warming aroma, calming for the digestion and stimulating for the appetite. Also helpful as a muscle rub when used in massage oil before and after exercise.
|Ingredients||Pure Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.