HealthAid Chamomile Liquid 50ml
HealthAid Chamomile Liquid 50ml:
- Antioxidant properties
- Can help with menstrual discomfort
- Stress reliever
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Chamomile Liquid?
HealthAid Chamomile liquid is a herbal extract derived from the flowers of the chamomile plant, scientifically known as Matricaria chamomilla or Chamaemelum nobile. Chamomile has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits and its calming and soothing properties.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Chamomile Liquid:
- Has natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains natural soothing and calming benefits
- Useful in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Helps reduce intestinal cramping
- Eases the irritation and inflammation associated with Diarrhoea
- Helps promote normal digestion
- Helps reduce heartburn
- Chamomile has been used for centuries as a remedy for anxiety
Who should use HealthAid Chamomile Liquid?
- Stress and Anxiety Relief Seekers
- Those seeking better sleep
- Individuals experiencing indigestion, bloating, or gastrointestinal discomfort
- Respiratory Comfort Seekers
- Skin Health Enthusiasts
- Some individuals use chamomile to alleviate mild menstrual discomfort
- Antioxidant Enthusiasts
- Those interested in exploring natural approaches to maintaining well-being and supporting various bodily functions
How to use:
Shake well before use. Place 20-30 drops (1ml) in a small amount of warm water and drink. Repeat two to three times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Note: To reduce Ethanol content, place required amount in hot water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming. Especially micro filtered to provide maximum purity. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Water, Ethanol, Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla recutita)
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.