Why not try...
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsul ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C Tablets 100Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitam ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
Chamomile liquid is used to treat:
Has natural anti-inflammatory properties
Contains natural soothing and calming benefits
Useful in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
Helps reduce intestinal cramping
Eases the irritation and inflammation associated with Diarrhoea
Helps promote normal digestion
Helps reduce heartburn
Each 1ml liquid contains (average):
Chamomile has been used for centuries as a remedy for anxiety.
Read More: Natural Remedies for Headaches, Arthritis, Allergies, Colds & more
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla recutita)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.