Why not try...
- Lamberts Selenium 200ug + A+C+E Tablets 100Lamberts Selenium 200ug + A+C+E Tab ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- BetterYou Multivit Junior Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou MultiVit Junior Oral Spra ...Special Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets 60Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets: A fu ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Zincatest 100mlLamberts Zincatest: Zincatest&nb ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.50
- Quest Vitamins Enzyme Digest Tabs 135Quest Vitamins Enzyme Digest is sui ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £10.19
Citronella Oil (Cymbopogon nardus) 10ml is a sharp and lemony fragrance, excellent as an air freshener. This uplifting oil repels insects and is deodourising and excellent for use in vapourisers.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To UsePure Citronella Oil (Cynmopogon nardus) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Citronella Oil (Cymbopogon nardus) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.