HealthAid Clove Oil 10ml
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil (Twin Pack 2X90) Caps 180Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil is Glu ...£5.49
- BioCare Vitamin B3 Vegicaps 30Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£5.09
- Quest Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Caps 90Quest Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil ...£5.49
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 1000iu (25ug) Tablets 90Vegetarian. No artificial ...£5.49
- HealthAid Citronella Oil 10mlFor external use only. Do not use u ...£5.59
A warm, spicy aroma with cleansing properties, acts as an excellent aid to oral hygiene as a mouthwash. Also beneficial to repel insects.
Mixes well with Orange and Cinnamon Leaf.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Clove Oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) 10ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Clove Oil (Eugenia caryophyllata)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.