HealthAid Cypress Oil 5ml
Why not try...
- HealthAid Benzoin Oil 5mlFor external use only. Do not use u ...£4.79
- HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets 20Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Zin ...£4.79
- HealthAid Garlic Oil 2mg capsules 30Only the best quality garlic oil cl ...£4.79
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegan Tabs 60✓ FREE FROM: GMO, artificial colo ...£4.99
- BioCare Vitamin B3 Vegicaps 30Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£5.09
- Higher Nature Magnesium Effervescent Tabs 20Higher Nature Effervescent Magnesiu ...£4.99
Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens) 5ml is a restorative and refreshing herb. Known as natural deodorant and astringent it is often used in aftershave. Also, useful for cellulite and sweaty feet.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens) 5ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.